Apr 1, 2014

My New Contact Information!


Hello, Dear Followers and Readers !

After a very long hiatus, I will be returning to my blog, Houseplant Care Guides.  I would like to further emphasize the idea (beyond what I have already stated in previous postings) that ANYONE can buy a houseplant and make it thrive, as well as survive!  NOBODY really has a black thumb!  Let me assure you something, now: You Can Do This! 

There are plants in the world, and they are counting on YOU!  I would like to be more green, as well as a bit nicer to the planet (and all its inhabitants, too)!  No matter what your personal beliefs, where you hail from, or what language you speak, let us all come together with the joy of plants!! :) :)

Do you have Questions, Comments or Concerns for me?
Be sure to hit me up on my Facebook Page:
www.facebook.com/eirinn.cunningham/

Or, Follow me with the button seen below:


Finally, here is my new and improved E-mail address!
nextgskguy@outlook.com
Please send any plant related questions you may have to the above address, or to my Facebook Inbox. I would ask, please do not contact me regarding the sale of your products or services.  Thanks to you all for reading this post!

Happy (House)Planting!

5 comments:

  1. All About Indoor House Plants With name and pictures flowering plants, terrace plants, office plants and all kinds of details.
    Indoor Plants Guide -All About House Plants Information


    ReplyDelete
  2. The petty hat is 100% brushed cotton with our unique design the front.This light soft hat can be packed away easily making it the ideal hat for vacation travel and all times when you want to keep the sun off of your beautiful face
    petty hat | petty hat| petty hat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs Conor McGregor, also known as "The Money Fight", is an upcoming professional boxing bout between undefeated eleven-time five-division professional boxing world champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. and the current UFC Lightweight Champion Conor McGregor. It will take place at the T-Mobile Arena in Paradise, Nevada on August 26, 2017

    Mayweather vs McGregor
    McGregor vs Mayweather
    Mayweather vs McGregor Live
    Mayweather vs McGregor Live Stream
    Mayweather vs McGregor Fight
    McGregor vs Mayweather Live
    McGregor vs Mayweather Live Stream
    McGregor vs Mayweather Fight
    Watch Mayweather vs McGregor
    Watch McGregor vs Mayweather
    Mayweather vs McGregor PPV
    McGregor vs Mayweather PPV
    Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor

    ReplyDelete